Moderna is seeking a passionate individual to be the Director of Channel and Engagement Orchestration, joining the Medical Excellence team. The individual will be the global business owner for our HCP-focused digital engagement platform, and work with the various cross-functional teams to ensure that right content is disseminated through the right channel, in a timely manner to support the Medical Affairs vision- to make every healthcare practitioner an expert in Moderna's medicines.
With the evolving customer expectations and preferences, this role will design and deliver new capabilities to enable seamless and personalized dissemination of information/content, to amplifying our scientific narrative, and expand our reach to our external healthcare stakeholders.
Moderna seeks candidates aligned with its culture centered on bold, collaborative, curious, and relentless values, which enable innovation in mRNA-based vaccines and therapeutics to benefit patients.
This is an exciting time to join Moderna as we expand our reach globally to hundreds of millions of people and experience acceleration in our pipeline and late phase development, thereby poising Moderna for substantial growth in the upcoming years. This role will be a key contributor to Moderna's future success in making a transformative impact to patients through our vaccines and therapeutics using our mRNA platform.
Here's What You'll Do
Here's What You'll Need (Minimum Qualifications)
- Focus on cross-channel orchestration that aligns the most appropriate channel to the right interaction to support the best customer experience for healthcare professionals and healthcare partners, when engaging with Moderna
- Act as the business process owner for our global HCP engagement platform
- Accountable to ensure the content is disseminated to the right channels for effective engagement
- Build new capabilities to deliver a personalized experience through our engagement channels
- Business lead for customer data and consent strategy- representing Medical Affairs, to ensure we are integrating the relevant customer data into our customer data platform to support the 360-degree view of the customer
- Partner with the Digital team to define the channel orchestration strategy and bring new capabilities to improve content dissemination and HCP engagement
- Resolve unique and highly complex problems with wide-reaching implications on the business related to customer engagement and data dissemination strategy
- Work closely with content strategist to ensure omnichannel approach to content development to ensure right content is shared through the right channel at the right time
- Lead projects characterized by high complexity, and integration requirements that cross functions and jurisdictions
Here's What You'll Bring to the Table (Preferred Qualifications)
- 8+ years of job-related experience in or with biopharma industry
- Experience with managing enterprise systems - especially HCP engagement tools
- Experience with working on data privacy and protection related topics for HCP engagement and consent management
- Experience working to support different jurisdictions (ex: Europe, Japan, Australia, Korea, US, Canada)
- experience working with vendors, and relationship management
- Bachelor's degree required
Moderna is pleased to provide you and your family with a comprehensive and innovative suite of benefits, including:
- Preferably experience in positions connected to digital engagement and/or HCP engagement
- In-depth, comprehensive understanding of healthcare compliance for role of medical affairs with external customers engagement
- Experience working with management and consulting with key business stakeholders, including an ability to influence for greater outcomes
- Strong understanding of Medical Affairs and medical education to support effective scientific data dissemination
- Proven ability to work in a complex matrix setting
- Strong communication skills with ability to influence decisions across functions, both inside and outside of Medical Affairs
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders, identify and manage issues to develop relevant and realistic plans, programs and recommendations
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to translate strategy into action; excellent analytical skills and an ability to communicate complex issues in a simple way and to orchestrate plans to resolve issues and mitigate risks while working in a matrixed environment
- A desire to make an impact as part of a high-growth, transformational company that is Bold, Relentless, Curious, and Collaborative.
- Highly competitive and inclusive medical, dental and vision coverage options
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care expenses
- Lifestyle Spending Account funds to help you engage in personal enrichment and self-care activities
- Family care benefits, including subsidized back-up care options and on-demand tutoring
- Free premium access to fitness, nutrition, and mindfulness classes
- Exclusive preferred pricing on Peloton fitness equipment
- Adoption and family-planning benefits
- Dedicated care coordination support for our LGBTQ+ community
- Generous paid time off, including:
• Vacation, sick time and holidays
• Volunteer time to participate within your community
• Discretionary year-end shutdown
• Paid sabbatical after 5 years; every 3 years thereafter
- Generous Paid Leave offerings, including 18 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for all new parents
- 401k match and Financial Planning tools
- Moderna-paid Life, LTD and STD insurance coverages, as well as voluntary benefit options
- Complimentary concierge service including home services research, travel booking, and entertainment requests
- Free parking or subsidized commuter passes
- Location-specific perks and extras!
Candidates should be aware that Moderna currently maintains a policy requiring all US-based employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and receive a booster shot once eligible. Newly hired employees must be vaccinated and boosted prior to their employment start date. Moderna is an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated or receive a booster where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.About Moderna
In over 10 years since its inception, Moderna has transformed from a research-stage company advancing programs in the field of messenger RNA (mRNA), to an enterprise with a diverse clinical portfolio of vaccines and therapeutics across seven modalities, a broad intellectual property portfolio in areas including mRNA and lipid nanoparticle formulation, and an integrated manufacturing plant that allows for rapid clinical and commercial production at scale. Moderna maintains alliances with a broad range of domestic and overseas government and commercial collaborators, which has allowed for the pursuit of both groundbreaking science and rapid scaling of manufacturing. Most recently, Moderna's capabilities have come together to allow the authorized use and approval of one of the earliest and most effective vaccines against the COVID-19 pandemic.
Moderna's mRNA platform builds on continuous advances in basic and applied mRNA science, delivery technology and manufacturing, and has allowed the development of therapeutics and vaccines for infectious diseases, immuno-oncology, rare diseases, cardiovascular diseases and autoimmune diseases. Moderna has been named a top biopharmaceutical employer by Science for the past seven years. To learn more, visit www.modernatx.com.
Moderna is a smoke-free, alcohol-free and drug-free work environment.
Moderna is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Moderna will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.