This job has expired.
Directs the department's activities and resources to ensure alignment with the mission, values, and objectives of the department and organization.
• Prepares, monitors, and evaluates departmental budgets, and ensures that the department operates in compliance with allocated funding. Coordinates and directs internal/external audits.
• Develops and implements departmental goals, plans, and standards consistent with the clinical, administrative, legal, and ethical requirements/objectives of the organization.
• Directs and evaluates departmental operations, including patient care delivery, information technologies, service level determination, and complaint management, to achieve performance and quality control objectives.
• Plans and monitors staffing activities, including hiring, orienting, evaluating, disciplinary actions, and continuing education initiatives.
• Registered Nurse License
Complexity of Work: Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
Required Work Experience: 5 year
• Keyboard Entry 80.00%
• Repetitive Movement Hand/Arm 80.00%
• Sitting 80.00%
• Standing 80.00%
• Walking 80.00%
• Audible Speech 80.00%
• Hearing Acuity 80.00%
• Depth Perception 80.00%
• Distinguish Color 80.00%
• Seeing - Far 80.00%
• Seeing - Near 80.00%
• Bio hazardous Waste 60.00%
• Biological Hazards - Respiratory 60.00%
• Biological Hazards - Skin or Ingestion 60.00%
• Blood and/or Bodily Fluids 60.00%
• Communicable Diseases and/or Pathogens 60.00%
• Gas/Vapors/Fumes 60.00%
• Computer Monitor 80.00%
• Moving Mechanical Parts 60.00%
• Needles/Sharp Objects 60.00%
Memorial Primary Care (formerly known as South Broward Community Health Services) centers are an integral part of Memorial Healthcare System, dedicated to providing high-quality, cost-effective, patient-centered primary care. We have multiplw locations throughout south Broward County, and our highly skilled team of healthcare professionals works to meet each patient's healthcare needs in a friendly and culturally sensitive environment.
Located in Hollywood, West Hollywood and Dania Beach, the centers offer a variety of vital programs which include disease management and pediatric services, as well as Mobile Health Centers for both children and adults.
In addition, we have Memorial Outpatient Center in Hallandale offering high-quality medical and health-related services such as mammography, bone density testing, EKGs, CT scans, Ultrasound, nuclear medicine, an adult day care center and a senior resource center.
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended, nor should it be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification.
Posted 23 minutes ago
Posted 22 minutes ago
Posted 19 minutes ago