Location:Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Provides leadership to Nutritional Services, Lactation and Milk Depot departments through the direction and management of overall operations. Responsible for all aspects of care delivered including financial management and oversight,
engagement, work force management and competency/professional practice. Provides oversight to the monitoring and evaluation of quality of clinical nutrition/lactation care received by patients and regulatory performance improvement
processes for areas of responsibility. Through collaborative practice with all members of the care team, this role is responsible for patient outcomes that meet the high quality of care provided by JHACH.
- Master's degree in Dietetics, Business Administration or a closely related field preferred
- Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist by the Commission on Dietetic Registration, Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Dietetics/Nutritionist Licensure State of Florida
- Proficiency in the field of Dietetics acquired through a minimum of five years of professional experience in
- healthcare. pediatric preferred
- 5-7 years of progressive supervisory experience required
- Strong analytical skills and experience interpreting a strategic vision into an operational model.
- Excellent communication skills necessary to direct, persuade, negotiate, counsel, mediate conflicts, and build
- effective working relationships with peers and subordinates
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Apply To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/director-of-patient-nutritional-services-leadership-us-fl-st-petersburg-johns-624679-d6d05/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
This job has expired.