The Director, Offering Management is a critical role that is responsible for driving Service revenue and profitability growth by gathering and analyzing voice of the customer and launching new service offerings into the market. Owns service strategic planning, offering business case development and NPDI, life cycle management, service roadmap, and service pricing management. Collaborates with the Global product business units to maximize service value through the customer's facility lifecycle.
- Manages the development of the 3-year strategic growth plan and offering roadmap
- Directs the development of new service offerings, including strategy definition, requirements analysis, and pricing
- Assesses and builds a high-performance offering management team; selects, develops, assesses strong talent, and repositions resources as necessary
- Monitors the market to identify and proactively respond to new opportunities based on market research, trends, customer feedback, market demands and competitive activity
- Creates an ongoing strategy and communication plan for service launches in conjunction with region Presidents, region service leaders, sales, and business unit leaders.
- Establishes pricing strategies/policies and develops marketing tools for successful service introductions.
- Works with Sales Analytics team to develop KPIs and dashboards to track program success
- Be a thought leader for assigned offerings both internally and externally.
- Contribute to the global portfolio product strategy and go-to-market plans.
- Prepare and deliver presentations, product demos, and develop sales enablement tools.
- Act as a sales escalation point for complex customer opportunities.
- Attend tradeshows, visit customers, meet with partners and sales teams to ensure an accurate voice of customer is heard in all product plans.
The successful candidate will reflect and embrace Vertiv's Values and Behaviors: OUR VALUES
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA preferred
- 10-15 years of experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent management skills
- Ability to work and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Acting Like an Owner
- Assuming Positive intent in all employee interactions
- Being passionate about your work
- Challenging yourself in personal development
- Being tireless in exceeding customer expectations
- Assisting others to be successful as a team
- Owning our own mistakes quickly
- Talking with people and NOT about them
- Creating a culture where people can be their best
- Be self-aware and learn
- Embrace the customer experience
- Think and act broadly
- Drive change and innovation
- Leverage diversity for organization effectiveness
- Foster collaborative relationships
- Take intelligent risks
Vertiv is a $5.0 billion global critical infrastructure and data center technology company. We ensure customers' vital applications run continuously by bringing together hardware, software, analytics and ongoing services. Our portfolio includes power, cooling and IT infrastructure solutions and services that extends from the cloud to the edge of the network. Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, USA, Vertiv employs around 20,000 people and does business in more than 130 countries. Visit Vertiv.com to learn more. Work Authorization
No calls or agencies please. Vertiv will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire. Equal Opportunity Employer
Vertiv is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We promote equal opportunities for all with respect to hiring, terms of employment, mobility, training, compensation, and occupational health, without discrimination as to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy status (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression (including transgender status or sexual stereotypes), genetic information, citizenship status, national origin, protected veteran status, political affiliation, or disability. If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to email@example.com.