Collaboration drives Nordson's success as a market leader in Industrial Precision Solutions and Advanced Technology. Our employees thrive in an environment where we help each other reach our personal best and enable our company to continuously improve and grow, and our customers to succeed. You will find Nordson employees sharing our success by giving back in the communities around the world where we live and work.
Nordson MEDICAL designs, engineers and manufactures complex devices and components with applications in wound healing, surgical and minimally invasive, fluid management, pulmonology and interventional and structural heart. Our pioneering Advanced Polymers team was the first to manufacture and supply medical balloons to the medical device industry. Nordson MEDICAL works with doctors, start-ups and large medical companies around the world at any point in the product lifecycle, from concept to launch and beyond.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Education and Experience Requirements
- Process document changes through the established change control pathway.
- Track progress and record tasks for all activities.
- Make suggestions for combining changes, separating changes, and timing of changes pursuant to the activities planned and the resources requirements.
- Attend regular team meetings to stay current with tasks and deliverables.
- Liaison with customer's primary contact persons for documentation, quality, and regulatory to ensure effective and efficient communication within the defined process for change controls.
- Facilitates changes within defined record management and maintenance requirements of the quality system documentation and records.
Skills and Abilities
- Experience in documentation control in either medical or other government regulated field preferred, but not required
- Experience with Electronic Data Management Systems, such as Grand Avenue, IFS, or Master Control is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Solidworks is a plus.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
- Organizational and communication skills and attention to detail.
- Able and willing to work in a controlled environment assembly area.
- Must be able to move throughout office , using a complete variety of office equipment.
- Must be able to lift more than 30 pounds.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Travel Required
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check, consistent with applicable laws.
This job has expired.