Job ID: 215590
Location: CHANTILLY , VA , US
Date Posted: 2021-04-14
Subcategory: Technical Training
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is seeking a Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX) Technical Trainer and Instructional System Designer to plan, design, develop, and implement DOMEX related training programs for customers, and/or employees, and field support personnel.
This position will be responsible for the following:
- Obtains information from customer and subject matter experts to analyze training requirements to support instructional design of static, mobile or web based training and determine learning objectives.
- Develops new course content and programs of instruction (POI) and relevant training support materials for DOMEX related training delivery to Department of Defense (DOD), Law Enforcement (LE) and Intelligence Community (IC) audiences.
- Maintains and updates current course content and training support materials to include forensic software/hardware and relevant DOMEX hands on training aids.
- Delivers training modules following developed POI and training support materials in both static and mobile environments to DOD, LE and IC.
- Develops criteria and methodology for evaluating effectiveness of training activities.
- Continuously revises POIs, course content and training aids based on evaluations of training and new or emerging DOMEX techniques or requirements to ensure course relevancy.
- Active TS/SCI with Poly is required
- 9+ years of related training experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's degree and 7 years of total experience
- Military, Law Enforcement and/or Intelligence Community (IC) experience with Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX) in the training or operational environment
- Experience utilizing tools and software designed for media and cellphone exploitation
- Familiarization with the DOMEX Enterprise as outlined in ICD 302 and DoD Directive 3300.03
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com
or Working at SAIC
for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
This job has expired.