CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
The Driveline (DL) Test Engineer is responsible for designing, planning, conducting, and documenting complex, physical evaluations for the function, performance, and durability of components and systems in support of Driveline Product Development. The DL test engineer works in a cross-functional environment; interfacing regularly with Design Engineering, Materials Engineering & Design analysis teams in support of New Product Development as well as Current Product Problem Resolution.
The position will be moved to the Racine, WI location. Interim coverage will need to be provided to the Burr Ridge facility with paid travel until the move is complete. Candidates who live 50 plus miles from the Racine location would be eligible for relocation assistance.
- Plan, direct, set-up, operate, diagnose, and monitor driveline component and integrated vehicle systems tests in laboratory, track or field environments for CNH CE and AG equipment.
- Interface with stakeholders to completely understand test requirements.
- Work with Test Engineers, Design Engineers and DA&S to develop a DVP to validate a driveline, based upon new product content or application.
- Establish, follow, and document lab test procedures
- Assist in the hands-on assembly, disassembly, and inspection of components under test.
- Provide direction to lab technicians as well as provide hands on involvement in the installation, set-up, calibration and operation of test automation, instrumentation, data acquisition and support equipment required to perform tests.
- Determine if the component(s) / system(s) under evaluation are operating according to the intended Design criteria.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with test equipment or the unit under test, to determine and implement corrective action.
- Recognize trends in component and system function and performance. Propose improvements to address identified problems or optimize driveline system or component performance.
- Interface effectively with support groups and customers, such as Design Engineering, Materials Engineering, Analysis, and Manufacturing.
- Collect and analyze test data; using test data to identify trends or problems. Communicate data with others effectively; both verbally and in writing via formal technical test reports.
- Cooperate with Tests Engineers, Design Engineers and DA&S to define if the test has passed or not.
Position Pays $71,000 to $102,000 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)Qualifications
- BS Degree plus 1+ years directly related experience in product validation / engineering
- Solid hands-on mechanical skills and experience a must.
- Working knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical control systems.
- Good computer skills with MS office suite.
- Experience with data acquisition and test instrumentation preferred.
CNH Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits that not only encourages wellness and preventive care, but we also provide the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for self-development and paid leave for specific activities.EEO
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.