Linde is seeking a Dry Ice Plant Operator to join our team located in Benicia, CA. The Dry Ice Plant Operator job duties include loading, unloading, sorting, staging, shipping, receiving, and transporting products into and out of a production facility using a forklift and/or pallet jack. The operators are responsible for day-to-day operations of dry ice plant equipment, including block ice machinery and ice nugget extrusion machinery, as well as troubleshooting and routine maintenance of the dry ice production equipment.
We are offering a $500 Sign On Bonus (paid after 6 months) and a $500 Retention Bonus (paid after 1 year)!! Apply Today!!
Responsibilities - 1st Shift
- Safely operates forklift or other machinery to load, unload, sort, stage, and transport product
- Mechanical aptitude with the ability to problem solve
- Able to lift, rotate and lower 60lbs consistently throughout the workday
- Professionally interact with shipping companies, customers, safety, customer service and/or branch management
- Communicate effectively and ability to act with a sense of urgency when necessary
- Follows Linde safety procedures and encourages others to do the same
- Self-motivated, reliable, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Maintains a clean work environment by keeping area organized and clean
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule to meet business demands
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of general manufacturing or warehousing
- Forklift experience
- High School Degree or GED is required
- Basic computer knowledge
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.lindeus.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
This job has expired.