Keeps working areas of industrial establishment in clean and orderly condition by limiting dust accumulation as specified by OSHA regulations (less than 1/8th of an inch).
*Primary Duties and Responsibilities*:
Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
* Cleans Board Line Mixing Area to include master batch, additive hoppers, scaling hoppers, dust collector, and electrical panels.
* Cleans Board Line Mezzanine Area, Electrical & Blower Rooms and truck unloading area.
* Sweeps, cleans, and keeps all pathways clear of obstructions and debris.
* Cleans Rail Line Mixing & Rail Line Area machinery, including Platform Mixer, Bag Dump Station, Dryer, All Scales, and Automatic Mixer. Effort should focus on motors, critical bearings, and ignition points.
* Cleans all Production Area rafters, bus bars, and piping at ceiling.
* Cleans Wood Flour Truck unloading station auger pit area.
* Ensures all the items listed on the Housekeeping Policy document is completed as stated.
* Informs management of significant dust accumulation issues that fall outside the programmed cleaning schedule.
* Other activities as assigned.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell.
The use of personal protective equipment (PPE) such as eyewear, facemasks, and hearing protection is required where applicable.
* All the Insurance coverage you'd expect like medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, wellness programs, 401K all effective on your date of hire, and a bonus program
* Scholarship program for children of employees
* Annual merit and incentive programs
* Charitable gift matching
* Associate Purchase Program on All Fortune Brands Products
Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security (Master Lock/Therma-Tru Doors/Fiberon) is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, marital/family/caregiver status, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local low. Fortune Brands Doors & Security also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Candidates for positions with Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security must be able to present proof of identity and work eligibility post hire. Immigration visa sponsorship is not available for this position and accordingly this position is not appropriate for foreign students who will require sponsorship in the future, including assistance with an Optional Practical Training (OPT) F-1 extension.
To all recruitment agencies: Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, our employees or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.