Here at Scotts Miracle-Gro there is no such thing as a typical day. Our culture is constantly energized by new and exciting growth opportunities and at a rapid pace. Every Associate plays an important role in providing innovative solutions for today's gardeners and growers and contributing new ideas to improve operations. In our company you need grit, it is what we were founded on over 150 years ago and is what keeps us growing. Regardless of your level in the organization there is a platform for your voice to be heard and the ability to influence change. Family, community and hard working values are weaved into all that we do. Come grow with us, where we develop and nurture the next generation of leaders.
We are in need of an eCommerce Product Content Senior Producer who is creatively minded, adept at storytelling and experienced managing and producing video and photo shoots. This role requires a collaborative mindset, attention to detail, flexibility and a driven work ethic.
An integral part of this position requires a great deal of creativity, problem solving skills, strong project management and communication skills. Also, must be able to successfully manage internal and external resources to successfully produce high volumes of amazing product content. Must have the ability to think quickly and be able to creatively craft engaging online consumer content (within retailer constraints) to effectively drive sales and conversion online.
This role will report to the eCommerce Creative Manager.
To thrive in this role you must:
- Be able to successfully produce high quality product content for how-to videos, images and digital design projects (alt images, enhanced content, A+, etc.) for all brands and business groups (including, but not limited to ScottsMiracle-Gro, Hawthorne, Bonnie Plants, AeroGarden, etc.);
- Manage photo and video shoots, and perform in a producer role as needed to develop shot lists, storyboards and scripts. Also be able to manage resources for location scouting, set design, talent, wardrobe, etc.
- Be able to drive continuous improvement and stay on top of key video and image trends for selling products on eCommerce sites;
- Must be able to ensure all content is created on time, without error and adheres to required approval processes and retailer requirements;
- Oversee internal and external resources for content development and work closely with all key cross-functional partners including Marketing, Packaging, Legal, Regulatory, Business Development Teams to manage complex SKU information;
- Manage content through all required review and approval processes, editing, etc. to ensure final deliverables are distributed as needed. Be able to critically review, proofread and edit content and copy for quality, accuracy, grammar, and punctuation; manage on-going content compliance with legal, marketing, regulatory, etc.;
- Be able to manage a large volume of product information with a high level of attention to detail and quality control. Also, maintain an on-going understanding of retailer content requirements to support online product listings across retailer sites;
- Support internal digital asset management platforms for content management including, but not limited to: DAM, Product Database, PIM, etc.
- Manage content budgets and invoice approvals as needed and provide weekly status report updates as requested.
Additional responsibilities may arise and should be considered as important as brand/business responsibilities noted above.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor Degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Video Production, Graphic Design, Visual Communications; or other equivalent related field;
- 5 - 7+ years of demonstrated success managing digital/creative design, production and/or video projects as well as photo and video shoots successfully;
- Demonstrated experience managing product content creation, production, photo and video shoots and post production;
- Must be results-focused: master level of project management, proven ability to drive progress with competing and shifting priorities, setting and meeting deadlines, managing resources and budgets, ownership in deliverables, quality control, persistence in accomplishing goals for self and others at highest standards;
- Must be able to analyze, conceptualize, and logically organize information with a high degree of precision and accuracy;
- Deep understanding of the creative process (concept and production design, photography, video, and the like), optimizing content, as well as managing creative projects from conception through implementation;
- Extremely strong project management and problem-solving skills with ability to manage complex systems and processes;
- Demonstrated history of being a self-starter and working independently;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with acute attention to detail and strong proofreading skills;
- Ability to be comfortable working in a highly-matrixed and ambiguous environment and be able to work under tight deadlines, while juggling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Tech savviness with an ability to learn new software systems quickly;
- A high energy, positive attitude with the drive and motivation to constantly improve;
- Experience managing image assets in a PIM or DAM and solid understanding of digital files, for example: image modes (RGB vs. CMYK), image resolutions, pixel ratios, 360 spins, file formats (JPG, PNG, TIF), etc.
- Experience with Final Cut, Adobe CC (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop & Lightroom) and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, etc.).
Some other nice to haves:
- Experience in eRetailer/Omni retailers (Amazon, Lowe's, Walmart, etc.) or other CPG company preferred but not required;
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite;
- Experience with Google Workspace.
What we do for our associates (just to list a few cool ones):
- Offer extremely competitive benefits including: Health, Dental and Vision coverage.
- Onsite wellness center which includes: 24,000 sq. ft. fitness center, Walgreens pharmacy and Doctor's office.
- Nutrition reimbursement program (up to $200 per associate and per spouse)
- First day of hire, 401K match (up to 7.5%) and discounted stock purchasing program (15% discount).
- Our commitment to diversity and inclusion includes employee resource groups: Scotts Women's Network, Scotts Black Employee Network, Scotts Veterans Network and GroPride Network, Scotts Young Professionals.
- 12 SMG paid holiday days and generous vacation policy.
Our commitment to LiveTotal Health puts the wellness and safety of our associates and their families as the top priority. Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, ensuring associate safety has been a primary focus for all of us at Scotts. With the continuing pandemic, we remain committed to doing everything we can to keep our associates healthy and safe. As such, we are requiring certain associates to get a COVID vaccine*. This safety measure will help protect our associates, our families and our communities. We recognize a medical or personal circumstance may prevent you from meeting this requirement and we have a process to address those concerns.
Not interested in this role? Stay up to date on future opportunities by joining our ScottsMiracle-Gro and Hawthorne Gardening talent networks.
Scotts is an EEO Employer, dedicated to a culturally diverse, drug free workplace.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Notification to Agencies:
Please note that the Scotts Miracle-Gro company does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement, and specific approval to submit resumes to an approved requisition, the Scotts Miracle-Gro company will not consider or approve payment regarding recruiter fees or referral compensations.
*Except where prohibited by state or local law
This job has expired.