Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
ELISA Scientist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Execution vaccine potency methods utilizing immunoassays (i.e. ELISA) or other binding-based methodology
- Operating in a good manufacturing practices (GMP) Laboratory
- Document work clearly following Good Documentation Practice (GDP)
- Perform tasks in a repeatable and efficient manner
- Communicate effectively with team members and client staff
- Maintain laboratory space, inventory, and supplies
- Work independently and as part of a team. Self-motivated, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Prepare and pipet small volume solutions
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Familiarity in laboratory setting including molecular biology techniques and small volume pipetting
- General knowledge of virology, molecular biology and aseptic techniques.
- Experience in ELISA ispreferred
- Ability to use Excel and working knowledge and understanding of statistical data analysis is required
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written)
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- BS or MS degree or equivalent in Biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or a related field is required.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- at least 6 Months of experience supporting ELISA assays
This position is Full-Time,Monday - Friday, 8a.m. - 5:00 p.m
. with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance ofWest Point, PA
are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services® (PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients' site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client's quality systems and equipment.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our websitewww.eurofinsus.com.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.