Who We Are
Osmosis is the fastest growing company sitting at the intersection of healthcare and education; with the sole purpose of uniting the two to impact people's lives. We believe that everyone who cares for someone can learn by Osmosis and collectively, we can develop a more caring world by developing the most caring people.
What You'll Do
As part of the Osmosis Team, the Email and Lifecycle Marketing Marketing will leverage email, mobile, and in-product marketing to drive conversion, retention, and engagement across our learners' lifecycle. This is a great opportunity if you are interested in working in a deeply metrics driven and performance-based environment. You will work closely with our marketing team (reporting to our Sr. Director of Marketing), product, and creative teams. There will also be many opportunities for self-identified and directed projects. While we love key results, key performance indicators, and goals to keep us organized and on track, at our size and stage all roles will evolve. Successful candidates will adapt with our ever changing organization.
In the first 90 days you will...
- Complete onboarding by meeting the Osmosis Team, learning our product, learner lifecycle, personas, etc.
- Assist in planning, creating, and executing campaigns and workflows using triggers, segmentation, personalization, and best practices.
- Write creative briefs for campaigns.
- Set up and QA campaigns.
- Support the marketing calendar with timely campaigns for email, in-app, SMS and other channels.
- Create and manage metrics to monitor, measure, and report on performance.
- Deliver campaigns, report on test results and learnings, and recommend areas of optimization.
- Manage junior teammates
How You Work
- At least 1 year of experience in email marketing.
- Experience working with an ESP (we use Iterable).
- Experience utilizing and optimizing email marketing automation systems.
- Experience working with campaign delivery, reporting, testing, and analysis.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Experience working autonomously and seeing projects through to completion.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including product management and creative teams.
- Experience with managing teams.
Mission and Value Aligned. You resonate with our organizational values and embody them daily. You are motivated to help us achieve our common goals and shared vision!
Adaptable. You embrace the scrappy startup mentality. You are flexible and versatile with changes to projects, goals, and strategies. You are comfortable working in an entirely virtual environment.
Proactive. You seek out new ways to problem-solve both solo or with your team members. You work diligently to produce excellent results, even with limited time and resources.
Growth mindset-oriented. You are constantly learning and applying these learnings to your craft. You work through change and obstacles to reach resolutions and value the power of "not yet."
Solutions Oriented. You see problems as opportunities to act. You love proposing solutions and lean towards problem-solving action.
Reliable. You get things done on time and if you drop the ball, you're the first to pick it up. You hold yourself accountable and take ownership for mistakes.
Caring Communicator. You know the importance of clear, thoughtful communication in a fully distributed environment. You can navigate crucial conversations through mindfully listening to others and clearly expressing your needs.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.