Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
ÂIn 2020, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR â, 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Provide clerical and operations support in all related functions of the HR team including special projects as directed.
- Perform personnel file maintenance, indexing and retrieval of records
- Receives, distributes and send office mail
- Prepares and process formal corporate documents including employee notifications, announcements and reports.
- Prepare responses to unemployment claims
- Maintains confidential records and insures compliance with confidential documents and information.
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of computer software (Microsoft Office Suite), computer hardware and computer servers.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands, and deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail, demonstrated proficiency in data entry.
- Clear, pleasant speaking voice, good communication skills, pride in appearance and conduct.
- Meticulous work habits, cooperative and pleasant with coworkers; willingness to work overtime, work independently.
- Follow and give detailed verbal and written instructions, clear understanding of workload distribution and priorities.
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm.Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, PA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays