Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world's most vibrant centers of commerce, with over 1 billion square feet in 19 countries, over $200B of gross AUM. Some of the world's largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create a competitive advantage. As a top ranked U.S. company among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Energy Internship - Storage Valuation and Power Marketing
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
Prologis seeks an undergraduate-level intern passionate about the renewable energy and sustainability sector to help monitor and analyze trends that will influence the growth of the Energy team. This individual will work within the Portfolio Valuation and Energy Trading Team and contribute to projects that impact the business on a global scale during this 10-12 week program.
What's needed in order to do that:
Tell us if you're ready
- Assist with energy storage market growth, trends, and forecasts for US and Europe
- Assist in the valuation of energy storage across energy markets within US.
- Assist in development of data analysis tools for understanding project costs and its correlation with project.
- Assist in project development support, RFP bid development, and other commercial activities support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Assist with developing bidding strategies for energy markets
- Assist with development of Renewable Energy Credit monetization strategy
- Current academic enrollment in an undergraduate program (rising senior or upcoming graduate)
- Python, PowerBI, Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid communication skills (verbal and written)
- Attention to detail and commitment to professionalism and integrity
- Desire and hunger to learn
- Creative mindset and willingness to take on new challenges
- Collaborator, team-player at heart
Undergraduate Hiring Hourly Pay (for Los Angeles, CA and Denver, CO) of: $25.00.
Undergraduate Hiring Hourly Pay (for San Francisco, CA & New York, NY) of: $30.00.
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Employment Type:
Los Angeles, CaliforniaAdditional Locations:
As a condition to the commencement of your employment, Prologis requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. You are considered fully vaccinated two (2) weeks after your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer, Moderna or Novavax vaccines, or two (2) weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. In addition, all employees must have at least one vaccine booster when eligible. Prologis will consider requests for a reasonable accommodation as to the vaccination requirement on the basis of a disability or sincerely-held religious belief in accordance with applicable law.