CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!
- Development electrical system architectures and mechanization definition in support of High and Low voltage energy storage systems, including interfaces and accessories
- Develop system specifications, schematics, and component requirements
- Define and develop HV/LV inner connects, control, and wiring strategies for battery operation
- Interface with vehicle, functional safety, software, diagnostics, BMS, and prototype build teams
- Assist with the creation and use of modeling strategies and analysis tools
- Work closely with the pack design manager and propulsion system team to provide performance input for trade studies
- Direct the development of HV safety concepts for components and wiring
- Assist in the development of electrical system DFMEA's and FTA's for internal and/or supplier designs
- Interface with Purchasing and Suppliers during the sourcing and development process
- Work closely with lead engineers and cross functional team members and engineering service teams (vehicle, modeling and simulation, software, and functional safety)
- Communicate development progress to leadership, identify project risk and propose mitigation strategies
- Prepare for and participate in formal and informal design/peer review activities
- Key member of Product Development Teams (PDT) and interface with teams at various global locations
- Stay abreast of the latest technologies for energy storage requirements, components and strategies and drive the creation of innovative solutions.
The annual salary for this role is $91,300 - $132,000 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)QualificationsRequired Qualification
Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering
3 plus years of total experience in a combination the following areas:
- Development of electrical system architectures for HV energy storage systems
- Designing and developing various battery pack components (busbars, fuses, wiring, connectors, contactors, control modules) including evaluating, selecting, connecting, routing, and sizing.
This job has expired.
- Experience with battery pack to vehicle integration
- Knowledge of electrical system standards (UN, UL, SAE, ISO, FMVSS)
- Written, verbal and presentation skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive behaviors
- Agriculture and Construction domain knowledge and experience
- Engineering Master's degree
- Background in simulation
- Background in SIL and HIL use
- Familiarity with Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Experience using both stage gate and Agile product development processes
- Knowledge of battery cell chemistry and selection based on vehicle power and energy needs
- Background in requirements translation from vehicle to sub-system to components
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to extract and understand the big picture
- Experience with cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to set clear objectives and deliverables
- Experience with MatLab and Simulink tools