DAP is looking for Engineering / Design Intern for Summer 2024.
The summer intern would work under mentorship of Senior Design Engineer.
- Participate in assembly, testing, and evaluation of engineering prototypes.
- Conduct upfront engineering system research for new to market products.
- Utilize Solidworks CAD program to generate and update engineering documentation.
- Major: Mechanical Engineering
- College classification: Sophomore or Junior.
- Able to use Excel, Word and MS Project to complete assigned tasks.
- A working familiarity with Solidworks is preferrable.
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills since they will be interfacing with team members in Baltimore and in Fenton.
DAP is a market leading manufacturer, innovator and marketer of home repair and construction products including caulks, sealants, spray foam insulation, adhesives, and patch and repair products. DAP is part of RPM International Inc., a $6.1 billion, multinational company with subsidiaries that are world leaders in specialty coatings, sealants, building materials and related services.
You will find DAP products in the hands of professional painters, remodelers, builders, and do-it-yourselfers, and in 60,000 retail outlets, ranging from home centers and mass merchandisers to your local hardware, pro contractor channels and paint stores. DAP's eight manufacturing and distribution facilities in the United States of America and Canada service North America and the world.
At DAP, we hire the best people and give them a collaborative and rewarding work environment that empowers them to succeed! We support associates in continuous professional growth and collaborate on the steps it takes to get to the next level in their careers. Our associates enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) with company match, pension, paid parental leave, competitive health insurance rates, employee stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement, free wellness programs and more! Learn more about DAP's history, culture and benefits at www.dap.com/careers/ DAP - On the job since 1865.
This job has expired.