We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position, you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference in our success.
Mueller Water Products the nation's leading manufacturer of flow control devices for the water distribution industries and North America's largest and only full-line supplier of potable water distribution products, is currently seeking candidates for its Engineering Internship located in Kimball, TN.
The ideal Mueller Engineer Intern will work full time during the summer of 2022.
Interns will be assigned to:
Required SkillsBasic Qualifications
- Designing and implementing manufacturing processes, equipment, and documentation to achieve the production goals of the organization
- Involved in process improvement initiatives and projects to improve the manufacturing processes
- Revising documentation used in manufacturing processes and assisting operators on a day-to-day basis
- Identify and develop process and equipment needed to produce specific products, parts, and components.
- Scan legacy drawings into database to support engineering document control.
- Pursuing a Bachelor or Master Degree in Structural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or other scientific or manufacturing related field
- Must be on track to graduate with a degree in the next 1 to 2 years
- Problem Solving/Analytical Thinking Skills
- Root Cause Analysis
- Organizational Skills
- Application Skills/Hands-On
- Self-Motivated Individual
- Strong computer skills, with an emphasis on MS Office is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Lean or Toyota Production Systems training preferred
- Ability to work independently and take direction from others
- Candidate must be able to lift 25 lbs.
The ideal Mueller Co Engineer Intern will work full time for one semester, and may be invited to continue part time for additional semesters. All Engineering internships are paid positions at $20 per hour.
Mueller Co is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other category protected by law.
This job has expired.