CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, we're passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH, STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
Our Large & Compact Tractor Team is hiring for an Engineering Manager to take part in a unique training program. As a manager you will take on assignments that encompass management of various technical teams within Large & Compact Tractor. This role will direct a team of engineers in all phases of the product development process to deliver products the exceed the customers' needs for quality and performance.
Monitor the demand for engineering services and participate in planning processes to ensure adequate resources.
- Participate in or lead aspects of the design process as needed.
- Develop, formulate, and direct engineering processes and procedures.
- Coordinate the development of key engineering results.
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of engineering documentation.
- Promote and maintain the highest possible environment of teamwork and collaboration.
- Provide assistance and direction on engineering issues, and keep appropriate staff informed of issues or concerns.
- Keep abreast of new developments in the fields of engineering design, methods, and applications.
- Assure staffing requirements are met.
- Encourage team member growth and development.
- Administer team member performance evaluations, goal setting, and participate in salary planning.
- Maintain records on direct reports in relation to attendance and performance.
- Keep informed of new developments, methods and techniques in the technical profession.
- May be called upon to perform comparable duties of a similar or related nature and/or assist in other areas as needed.
- Learning, understanding, continuously improving, and promoting the division's quality management system in accordance with ISO standards.
- May perform the functions and responsibilities of an engineer.
- Lead team to evaluate, review, and design new or enhanced products.
- Support all functions of the engineering process -including risk assessment, testing, and release of product.
- Participate in development and execution of budgets, short-term plans, and long-term plans, policies, procedures, and initiatives.
- Work with project manager to assure accurate and timely completion of projects.
- This position pays $90,000 to $137,000 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
Compensation & Benefits
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Agricultural, Electrical, Mechanical or similar)
- 10 plus years of experience working in an engineering capacity supporting product development or product validation
- 5 plus years of experience in leading and coordinating small teams
: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!EEO
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.