Eurofins is the world leader in the food, bio/pharmaceutical product testing. It is also number one in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics, discovery pharmacology, and central laboratory services. With more than $5billion USD in annual revenues and 50,000 employees across 800 laboratories in50 countries, Eurofins is a leading international group of laboratories providing an unparalleled range of testing and support services to the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, food, environmental, and consumer products industries and to governments.
Eurofins BioDiagnostics, Inc. is a leading provider of seed and agrigenomics testing services including seed, plant and animal genetic and health services to the industry with customers worldwide. Eurofins BioDiagnostics uses state-of-the-art DNA, protein, phenotyping and analytical chemistry-based technologies to help customers reduce time to market and produce high quality seed.
- Efficiently conduct testing, such as input current, heat rise, leakage current, electric strength, stored energy (mains plug), mechanical strength and marking durability.
- Interpret test plan, provided by Engineer
- Efficiently interface with Project Engineer and Lab Manager.
- Plan and schedule each test
- Ensure that test equipment is calibrated or tested and operates properly.
- Complete test datasheets
- Monitors multiple projects underway.
- Other duties as deemed appropriate by management and for which management believes adequate experience exists, or for which knowledge can be easily obtained in order to perform such duties.
- Support department objectives and company goals
- Be a team player
- Sustain a positive, enthusiastic and professional attitude at all times
- Accommodate requests with a smile and "can do" attitude
- Adhere to manager directives
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
- Arrive on time, properly dressed and prepared to work
- Perform all duties in a timely, accurate, honest and professional manner
- Communicate with customers professionally and in accordance with customer service standards
- Be respectful of others
• Ability to maintain confidentially
• Needs to be receptive to and accepting guidance from others
• Ability to deal with difficult people and problems
• Able to work well in a team environment
• Able to work in a diverse group of people
• Attention to detail
• Willing to work overtime as necessary
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Travel as neededPhysical Demands:
• Able to sit for long periods of time
• Able to lift up to 30 poundsQualifications:
• Four-year college degree in electrical engineering discipline or equivalent experience
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional communication skillsAdditional Information
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays