St. Charles Community College is located just west of St. Louis, in the heart of growing St. Charles County. At St. Charles Community College, we have a passion for student success. We serve a growing diverse student population, and we are committed to increasing the diversity of our faculty and staff who will help prepare our students for a global society. Qualified candidates will have demonstrated success in serving diverse student populations.
St. Charles Community College seeks a full-time Enrollment Services Assistant to promotes a customer service-oriented atmosphere by addressing current and prospective students' inquiries (via email, phone, or in-person) in an effective and timely manner; and by serving as a resource to students during their enrollment at SCC. These resources include, but not limited to, registration, financial aid assistance and general college questions. Performs various administrative duties essential to the operation of the Student Services Division.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This job has expired.
- Provides current and prospective students with general information about the college, assessment, registration, FAFSA, financial aid and other areas of Student Services.
- Answers incoming calls for Enrollment Services. Retrieves voice mail messages and returns phone calls.
- Assists with outbound student calls regarding enrollment issues
- Monitors general departmental email address and responds to messages.
- Adds and drops classes from a student's schedule (Express Registration)
- Assists students with computer usage. Maintains computers and additional office machines.
- Enters data, such as high school transcript information, test scores, and demographic information.
- Tracks data and prepares reports.
- Maintains student records and assists with record archiving.
- Scans, prints, and mails various departmental correspondence.
- Sorts and routes mail.
- Orders publications and monitors display racks.
- Assists with department filing, photocopying, scanning, and other projects as assigned.
- Downloads admissions applications each day.
- Downloads ACT scores and MOSIS information (Missouri Student Information System) each month.
- Gathers and updates information for Student Services Senior Research Associate and/or Institutional Research (IR).
- Orders and maintains supplies.
- Creates and maintains various databases.
- Assists with the processing of financial aid applications during peak times
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum one-year, relevant full-time experience
- Data entry and the ability to learn customized programs quickly.
- Customer service and general office experience required.
- Must be friendly, professional, and possess strong interpersonal and listening skills.
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Prefer previous work experience in a college or education setting.
St. Charles Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.