Why you'll love Softchoice:
We are a technology company that equips organizations to be agile and innovative, and for their people to be productive, creative and happier at work. That means moving them to the cloud, helping them build the workplace of tomorrow, and enabling them to make smarter decisions about their technology portfolio. By doing these things, we create success faster and in circumstances otherwise not possible.
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion and belonging, continuously striving to do what's good for our people and communities.
The impact you will have:
Challenging our customers to do more. It has never been a better, more rewarding time to be in technology sales. Your customers are smarter and more self-sufficient than ever, and the services you once sold are being commoditized. What do you do? Well, if you're working with Softchoice - one of the fastest-growing technology solutions providers in North America - you change the game. And you do it today.
As Softchoice's newest Enterprise Account Executive, your job is to create opportunity in a rapidly changing industry, taking back control of the sales conversation and delivering customer experiences that build true loyalty. You are responsible for maintaining and growing existing clients, while generating new clients/logos for Softchoice in the Enterprise space. To do so, you challenge customers out of their comfort zone, while sustaining and strengthening our relationships along the way. Best of all, you do it all alongside one of North America's most trusted technology services and solutions providers.
What you'll do:
What you'll bring to the table:
Challenger Sales: This isn't your typical sales job. With Softchoice, you apply out-of-the-box thinking with customers, often teaching, challenging their assumptions, and tailoring proposals with scrupulous research and industry knowledge. While relationships are important, we take control by setting ourselves apart with our unique and insightful approach to solving our customer's goals.
Leadership and Collaboration: You are a passionate and disciplined sales professional. You are comfortable making cold calls as well as eager to meet face-to-face with existing customers. Working alongside our partners, you are able to collaborate with executives from the world's most innovative tech companies, to deliver fresh and bold new solutions. You achieve all of this while taking care of your fellow team members, upholding excellent business acumen, expertly managing your pipeline and showing true leadership when challenges arise.
Powering Our Vision: Softchoice has assembled all its resources, energy and passion on a singular, all-encompassing goal: Growth! As our newest Enterprise Account Executive, you are an essential player in achieving this company-wide vision. To help us get there, we invest in your potential, expecting you to constantly improve your game with training, education and the resources available to you in the Softchoice community.
Some reasons why our team members love working here:
- 5+ years of strategic sales experience
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Experience leading large complex engagements
- Ability to define strategic and tactical business plans and cases
- Proven track record of success "overachieving" on sales targets
- Experience setting and achieving aggressive sales targets
- Ability to build strong, trusting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High-level commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship building.
- Understanding of challenger selling and creating value for business clients.
- Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, with ability to work individually and in a team environment.
- Proven yourself as a tenacious salesperson, pursuing net new clients, developing business and networking with passion.
- Highschool diploma or equivalent, preferred
Inclusion & equal opportunity employment:
- Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 16 consecutive years.
- Softchoice has been certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States for several years.
- We offer meaningful work that drives professional development.
- Our team members have 2 paid volunteer days per year to give back to a cause of their choice.
- We offer an opportunity to build a career in the technology industry.
- We have raised over $3 Million through our team member run charity Softchoice Cares.
- You will have the opportunity to take an ownership position here at Softchoice.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion & belonging
. Individuals seeking employment at Softchoice are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Require an accommodation? We are ready to help:
We are proud to provide interview & employment accommodation
during the recruitment and hiring process. If you require any accommodation to apply or interview for a position, please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are committed to work with you to best meet your needs. Our commitment to your experience:
We are committed to the safety of all candidates and team members. With that in mind, we have implemented virtual interviewing for all candidates. We understand that you may need to interview with distractions around you (such as children or furry friends) and we will most likely be doing the same.
For team members joining Softchoice, you will be onboarding remotely. Rest assured, offering a human and inspiring onboarding experience is our top priority. Before you start your new role with Softchoice:
Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required for employment.
#LI-EJ1Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.