Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
As a Laboratory Technician you will:
• Conduct electrical and mechanical testing and evaluations on materials for compliance to required standards
• Keep precise and accurate records.
• Maintain lab organization, and equipment
• Sample maintenance, shipping and receiving.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. High attention to detail
2. Excellent organizational skills
3. Ability to follow directions and respond accordingly
4. Listens and communicates well, both written and verbal
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following experience, skills, and personal attributes:
1) Some level of electrical knowledge required; previous electrical experience preferred.
2) Prior electrical testing experience preferred.
3) Must possess sound problem-solving skills.
4) Creative thinker and team player who is willing to both lead and provide a hands-on approach to completing necessary work assignments.
5) Follows established processes and guidelines.
Position is full-time
*By registering with our site, you agree to our