Nazareth Hospital, a member of Trinity Health, Mid-Atlantic, is looking for a (Pool/Per Diem-Nights) Environmental Services Associate (EVS) to join our team!
Schedule: Pool/Per Diem
Shift: Nights (11pm - 7:30am)
Flexibility to work every other weekend and every other holiday is required.
Environmental Services Associate
- Demonstrates knowledge and efficient use of cleaning techniques, solutions, equipment and tools.
- Performs all cleaning andproject assignments within area of responsibility or as directed by supervisor.
- Maintains high standards; works steadily at efficient pace; achieves high QA score.
- Interacts hospitably, cheerfully and supportively with staff, patients, visitors and work colleagues.
- Maintains equipment, tools and storage areas in clean, orderly and good operating condition. Respects Hospital and Company property.
- Responds rapidly and thoroughly to emergencies, special needs, spills, etc.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including
- HS Diploma or equivalency (Preferred)
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Retirement Savings Program
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Parking
- And more!
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.