Description: *W2 Applicants Only - Cannot Support C2C*
Our client is searching for an Epic Application Analyst to configure, modify, test, and maintain software applications. This person will build collaborative relationships with hospital leadership, clinical department users, IS and other corporate departments to facilitate usage and acceptance of the system. May be assigned to more complex build and configuration tasks and resolve advance issues. Provides second-tier support to end users to ensure reliable application system availability and performance. May be responsible for system integrity.
This position will support the Epic Grand Central and Prelude Applications team during the Epic Enterprise project implementation at Memorial and Missouri Baptist Hospitals.
This position will be primarily responsible for managing ServiceNow tickets and coordinating build of Grand Central and Prelude as needed. The candidate will. Collaborate with IT application managers and Epic1 project managers to ensure work is planned, owned, and progressing according to plan.Required Qualifications
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Certified in Epic Grand Central and Prelude
• Basic Excel/Outlook 365 experience
• Knowledgeable in Epic configuration and Grand Central/Prelude workflows to improve process efficiencies. Must be able to research build options and present them to end users
• Clinical applications and Cognito experience are preferred but not requiredContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.