Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR â‚ 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Serves as the portfolio champion and leads with internal stakeholders and key team members
- Branding, strategic marketing, and leads nurturing of the Safety Profiling business
- Manages product lifecycle and participates in innovation projects of the Safety Profiling services portfolio
- Develops and executes global marketing campaign strategies and programs to achieve stated objectives regarding revenue and market share including branding and multi-channel marketing strategies
- Maintains close interaction with sales organizations through training and active participation in the sales process, including customer visits, pricing tactics, and customer support
- Participates in strategic road mapping and recommends new products and services to the business team as part of revenue growth tactics and strategies
- Demonstrates solid leadership skills and ability to gain consensus and influence process
- Develops go-to market launch and communication strategy; executes related tactical plan and reports related ROI metrics of assigned portfolio
- Acts as lead voice of customer research, product and services definitions, product and services features, performance requirements and tradeoffs, product value proposition and business case for new services
- Performs quantitative and qualitative market analysis, monitors industry trends and competitive landscape with the ability to translate customer insights into strategic and tactical marketing plans
- Works with clients, business development partners, and thought leaders as well as inside the organization cross-functionally with sales, operations, and management to successfully grow the business
- Defines and drives all marketing activities including branding, messaging, and positioning across all channels that includes comprehensive marketing campaigns leveraging across channels to create the buyer's journey
- Understands and defines competitive pricing strategies and sets pricing for the portfolio.
- Familiar with marketing channels - web, social media, e-commerce and marketing platforms, direct sales, distribution and experience on best practices to make these platforms successful channels.
- Has utilized systems for product management, pricing, portfolio management (e.g ERPs)
- Ability to utilize various databases and business intelligence tools for analytics of the portfolio
- Experience in preparation and implementation of presentations for sales organizations, customer presentations, and executive level presentations.
In addition to these core responsibilities:
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Owns the accountability and responsibility of delivering to client needs and timeliness
- Provides cross-functional support to other departments as required
- Adjusts work hours as needed to meet client deadlines
- Adheres to site employee health and safety (EHS) requirements
- To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required.
- Degree in Biology, Biochemistry, or related discipline and preferably within Drug Discovery Research
- 3+ years' experience in strategic marketing and/or product management
Additional InformationWe Offer:
- M.Sc., Ph.D., and/or MBA preferred
- Technical background in safety pharmacology, enzymology (including kinases and epigenetics), cell-based assays (including GPCRs, ion channels, and cell-based phenotypic assays), ADME, or toxicity preclinical studies as related to drug discovery preferred
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- STD & LTD, Company paid life insurance
- Dependent Care & Flexible Spending
- Voluntary Insurances available
- Paid Vacation & Holiday
In a fast growing group, successful leaders are frequently being offered increased areas of responsibility (subject to geographic mobility).
Eurofins offers international opportunities to strong performers.
This job has expired.