Welcome to Vaco - an uncommon company with an empowered culture. At Vaco, we welcome talented innovators seeking an inclusive culture where creative freedom rings.
Vaco provides boutique level service with global reach in the areas of consulting, project resources, managed services, executive search, permanent placement and strategic staffing. Since 2002, Vaco has grown to over 50 markets across the globe.
- Named to Inc. magazine's list of the fastest-growing private companies for the past 15 years.
- Named to Forbes' 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021 lists of America's Best Recruiting Firms.
As the Event Coordinator for Vaco's Global Marketing team, you will be at the center of planning and managing events of varying sizes and purposes for the organization. As an Event Coordinator, you must understand how to plan event logistics, keep everything within the allocated budget, and ensure that the event itself is carried out smoothly. A successful Event Coordinator ensures event-related tasks are delivered in a professional manner in accordance with Vaco's organizational goals.Duties & Responsibilities
- Prep, proof, and schedule multiple monthly newsletters, including those promoting upcoming events, service offerings, available resources, and more.
- Collaborate with global workforce to manage active lists, as well as providing consistent updates on email interactions and RSVP status per recipient.
- Support local markets via vendor and venue management. Look holistically at where efficiencies can be made with vendors on a nationwide scale.
- Manage virtual speakers with calendaring, rehearsals, and post-program statistics.
- Attend virtual events and support speakers and attendees with technical troubleshooting, managing Q&A, and more.
- Support our team at speaking engagements by managing accommodations, rehearsals, photographers, videographers, and more.
- Create playbooks for quarterly client events that are easily duplicated nationwide.
- Assist with local market request to help execute on local client/candidate/consultant events
- Work closely with our storefront for event and conference swag needs
- Assist in creating and distributing promotional graphics for events.
- Provide recaps of each event including attendance, pictures, giveaways, and budget
At Vaco, who you are is more important than what you do. Every team member adheres to the following core values:
Desired Competencies and Skills:
- A Team First Approach, aligning with the core tenets: Proud to Wear Jersey, Stay Team Focused, and Assume Positive Intent
- Self-Awareness, aligning with the core tenets Outlaws Welcome, Stay Coachable and Be Comfortable with Healthy Conflict
- Solutions Oriented, aligning with the core tenets Be Entrepreneurial, Be Electable, Fix the Problem Not the Blame
- Grit, aligning with the core tenets Work Hard, Stay Free and Play 'til the Whistle.
- Ensures Accountability: holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Attracts Top Talent: attracting and selecting the best talent to meet current and future business needs.
- Customer Focus: building strong client relationships and delivering client-centric solutions.
- Instills Trust: gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Drives Results: consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Being Resilient: rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
- Action Oriented: taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Communicates Effectively: developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Decision Quality: making sound and timely decisions that keep the team moving forward.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below represent the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Education/Experience:
- HubSpot experience, specifically within lists, email, landing pages, and workflows
- A passion for working with people
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to speak publicly in front of large and diverse groups of people
- Must be self-driven and motivated
- Essential soft skills include initiative, ability to multi-task, and comfort in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to foresee issues and provide solutions.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills, including MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- SharePoint experience a plus.
'Best Place to Work' Perks
- Strong attention to detail, and superior aptitude for organization and time management; able to manage a large ongoing volume of deliverables.
- Self-motivated with an adaptable, positive attitude; able to function effectively in a fast-paced, high intensity, deadline-driven environment.
- Outstanding team-building and interpersonal skills.
- Solid problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Able to work independently and cooperatively as part of a team.
- Generous PTO that increases with tenure.
- Technology packages that include smart phone coverage, up-to-date equipment, and top tier online resources.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, pet insurance, life insurance, disability and more!
< 20% -Occasional travel to Vaco office sites.
California residents may also access Vaco's HR Notice at Collection for California Applicants and Employees.
Vaco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race (including but not limited to traits historically associated with race such as hair texture and hair style), color, sex (includes pregnancy or related conditions), religion or creed, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, status as a veteran, union membership, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, political affiliation, or any other protected characteristics as required by federal, state or local law.
This job has expired.