Summary: This position is responsible for all administrative and support functions associated with multiple VPs and their Directors. You will handle all information requests, schedule/calendar appointments, attend meetings and take notation; transcribe notes, prepare follow up documentation, and otherwise relieve management officials of clerical work and administrative and business detail.
- Working with each VP/Director on projects specific to the area, coordinating materials, research, personnel and handling project meetings
- Preparing monthly reports as necessary for each area of responsibility
- Composing and typing correspondence, reviewing contractual information, and routing incoming mail.
- Processing expense reports
- Compiling information and entering data for processing of reports relative to specific organizational areas
- Coordinating appointments and arranging all aspects for meetings and conferences
- Arranging travel schedules and reservations
- Serving as vacation or leave relief for other administrative personnel within the corporate offices
- Managing facilities such as ensuring supply room and kitchen storage are stocked and organized, coordinating equipment maintenance, submitting janitorial requests
- Duties vary while working for VPs, Directors and other personnel
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Five or more years of related experience
- Associate's degree preferred
- Highly proficient with MS Office Suite and standard office hardware
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and listening skills required
- Must have demonstrated ability to self-manage time and priorities, provide support to a variety of different managerial styles and meet expectations of multiple people.
- Must be able to protect the confidentiality of information at an advanced level for all legal, financial, employee, computer or other sensitive information or material.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability, statistical inference, and apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Ability to work flexible hours, including early or late days based on executive management activities
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first - our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Our Mission:
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family's motto to "treat associates like family and customers like friends." Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That's why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn't stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! Equal Opportunity Employer
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.