Greif offers a great working environment and the opportunity to make an immediate impact at a company where your ideas are always welcome.
Job Requisition #:
017035 Extra Board Broke Material Handler (Evergreen) (Open)
Summary: Assist in the processing of paperboard, specifically in the ticketing of material. Also, is responsible for handling of any broke paper generated in the paper making operation. Sheeter/Pallets/Printing Tickets/ & Packaging Requirements.
- Adheres to all mill safety policies and attends all scheduled safety trainings.
- Assist in pulling the sheet back under the dryers.
- Safely operate such tools as banding tools, sledgehammers and wrapping tools.
- Assist in the threading up of the dryers from the lead in roll at #1 dryer to the sheeter.
- Assist in rolling broke paper in hot and humid conditions when broke is generated.
- Remove and empty broke carts using a Lift Truck.
- Assist in throwing broke paper from the conveyor when necessary.
- Assist in daily housekeeping duties around the Mill and sheeter.
- Learns other job functions in the Mill in order to fill vacancies of regular workers schedules.
- Assist with maintenance of the mill and machine during outages.
- Assist with felt changes and roll changes as needed.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read Greif's Equal Opportunity Policy.
This job has expired.