An empty treadmill isn't compelling, but once someone steps on it, the stories are limitless. Our goal is to connect people emotionally to their fitness journey. We are a global team coming from different cultures and backgrounds with a shared passion to achieve and live our mission of inspiring healthier lives.
Inspire. Innovate. Make an impact and join our team!
Perform all functions of tube bending ensuring safety, quality, and productivity.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
NON-ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Set up, adjust and operate bending machine and equipment to bend metal structural tube, rods, bars, angles, pipe, channels, extrusions, etc. to specifications.
- Fabricate directly from drawings, samples, or instructions without supervision.
- Select all layouts, templates, or check fixtures.
- Develop layouts from drawings, samples or instructions.
- Select all tools, dies, and plane gauge requirements.
- Check bent parts to drawing specification and tolerance using proper measurement and inspection equipment.
- Identify, properly tag and remove non-conforming materials.
- Complete all required paperwork in a correct and timely manner.
- Perform first article runs and communicate recommendations as appropriate.
- Communicate with other departments as necessary.
- Operate hoist, cart caddy and manual pallet jack.
- Draw own layouts
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum six months metal tube bending experience required
- Knowledge of bending equipment and ability to adjust and solve problems as needed
- Ability to operate and/or read a tape measure, calipers, protractors blueprints and process sheets.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English (speak, read, write and understand).
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced team environment.
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Lift up to 50lbs.
- Walk, stand, bend, twist/turn, reach overhead and grasp tools as necessary.
Operate hoist, cart caddy and manual pallet jack.
Want to take the next step in your career?
Life Fitness takes pride in our talented employees and believe in providing opportunities for further growth and advancement. We encourage you to test your strengths, push your limits and unleash your potential.
If you feel the open position you see is right for you, we invite you to apply.
Learn more about us here.
Life Fitness does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Life Fitness and Workday Privacy Policies