- Construction and repair of infrastructure
- Installation of underground Fiber Optic cables
- Installation and deployment of ITS devices
- Termination, fiber splicing and testing
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' experience working with underground utilities
- Valid Driver's License
- Must be able tocommunicate withothers to convey information effectively.
- Must be accustomed to working outdoors with exposure to all weather conditions
- Must be able toperform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials
- Must demonstrate attention to detail
- Must be knowledgeable of safety procedures and practices
- Ability to travel within state required, if necessary
- Must complete and pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol screen
ROADWAY ELECTRIC LLC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)Recommended Skills
- Attention To Detail
- Infrastructure Management
- Optical Fiber Cabling
- Safety Principles
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
This job has expired.