Building a career at Granite may be the most valuable thing you could do...
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career and personal brand? If so, then you've come to the right place!
Watch our video here
Travel to various worksites in the Western U.S and provide operational maintenance and repair support for all working equipment.
Who we are:
Intermountain Slurry Seal Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Granite Construction, has been serving the Pavement Preservation industry since 1978. With over 40years of experience, Intermountain provides a wide array of services and solutions that meet all residential street, highway, and commercial customer Pavement Preservation needs. We are currently seeking safe, reliable, motivated, and trustworthy people to join our team. At Intermountain we value our employees, recognizing that our success has been achieved through the loyalty, hard work, and expertise of our people.
What we offer:
Intermountain offers a variety of employment opportunities through various road maintenance projects across the Intermountain United States. The nature of our work requires frequent travel to various jobsites and locations. The company will cover the cost of lodging and a daily per diem while working out of town. Applicants will need to be flexible with schedule, location, and time of shift changes. We offer very competitive wages and are willing to negotiate based upon experience. When overtime is necessary it is paid at time and a half. We also offer a generous benefits package (after applicable waiting periods) which includes:
What you will do:
- Full health, dental, and vision insurance plans for employees and eligible dependents (Zero monthly health insurance premiums)
- 401K retirement plan with company match up to 6%
- Vacation savings account up to 4% of wages (based on years of service)
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Automatic enrollment for $25,000.00 of life insurance
- Three-day weekends during the off-season November - March
- Company vehicle after 90-day probationary period
- Up to $420 per week subsistence while traveling with paid hotel accommodations
About Granite Construction Incorporated
- You will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of all trucks, trailers and other heavy mobile equipment
- Work closely with the equipment department and local vendors to facilitate repairs
- Travel to various worksites throughout the Western U.S. during the regular season months of March through October and provide operational maintenance support for all working equipment
- Take ownership over your work, equipment, conditions, and surroundings to keep safety first in all things both for yourself and for all crew members
- Think innovatively, actively participate in safety tailgate meetings, contribute purposefully to the Company's safety culture, and communicate clearly, openly, and constructively
Granite Construction Incorporated is a member of the S&P 400 Index and is the parent company of Granite Construction Company, one of the nation's largest heavy civil contractors and construction materials producers. Granite Construction is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities and a Drug-Free Workplace. For additional information on applicant/employee rights please clickhere.Notice to Staffing Agencies
Granite Construction, Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Granite") will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Granite, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Granite mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Granite employees, or to Granite's resume database will be considered Granite property. Granite will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.Granite will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees.
Agencies must obtain advance written approval from Granite's recruiting function to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed contract for service and in response to a specific job opening.Granite will not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place.
Agency agreements will only be valid if in writing and signed by Granite's Human Resources Representative or his/ her designee. No other Granite employee is authorized to bind Granite to any agreement regarding the placement of candidates by Agencies.
This job has expired.