Field Services Retail Support - Trainers will be working with other Retail Support trainers as well as team members from the stores.
Most of the travel is in and around Pittsburgh, OH and potential IN area. Trainers are responsible for system implementation, i.e. testing, verifying when opening a new store. Very hands on role, dealing with issues, retail & POS experience preferred. Communication skills are more important for this role, because the selected candidate will be working directly with employees (cashiers, etc) - knowledge of IT is helpful, or an IT degree.
* Trainers will be asked to become familiar with retail systems including cash registers, overrides, and money handling.
* Trainers will be asked to train 5-10 store team members at a time.
* Trainers will be asked to follow a checklist and send out end-of-day communications.
* Trainers will be asked to recognize an IT-related issue and proactively report it to support teams for troubleshooting.
* 90 - 95% travel
* Must have reliable transportation
* Must be able to travel out of state for days at a time - some times a week
* Must be able to float hotel and meal expenses for the week - weekly reimbursement
* Must be polite, professional, patient, and courteous - everyone is our customer
* Must be able to work independently as well as in a group - strong work ethic
* Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
* Must be comfortable with standing for long periods of time
* Must have a general IT understanding
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™