Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2020, Eurofins generated 4.2 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 50 countries, employing about 50.000 staff.
Assists with routine and non-routine sampling, monitoring, and data collection activities in support of environmental monitoring programs and client service requests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collects, documents, packages, and ships samples in accordance with appropriate project-specific sampling and analysis plans/protocols.
- Assists with routine and non-routine data collection activities for environmental monitoring programs, which may involve hazardous material/waste project sites.
- Assists with routine sample preparation and/or analyses, generally on site, in support of mobile laboratory operations or screening surveys.
- Completes documents and is responsible for quality control of all assignments.
- Follows and enforces company health and safety policies.
- Must be able to follow technical instructions and guidance.
High school diploma or equivalent. Associates degree and/or background in sciences are preferred.Experience:
May require training in site remediation and hazard protection.Certificates and/or Licenses (BMQ):
Department of Transportation (DOT) Certificate is required for shipping hazardous chemicals within 90 days of date of hire.
A valid state issued driver's license to drive delivery vehicles is required as an employee with driving responsibilities.
Local, stateor additional client certifications may be required based on location and client request.Ability and/or Skills (BMQ):
State and federal regulations regarding management of potentially hazardous waste facilities required.
Requires knowledge of environmental sampling techniques and is a field based job with local travel on a daily basis.
Reading maps and following directions.
Operating a motor vehicle.
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.Additional Information
We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.