ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We continue to remain at the forefront of the testing services industry, building an enviable reputation. ALS provides a diversified line of independent analytical services to a wide range of top-tier customers in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, environmental, and food industries. Our diverse laboratories perform routine and specialty analytical testing for compliance, safety, certification and verification purposes.
The primary purpose of this position is to be responsible for providing ALS clients with all necessary sampling activities, sample pick-ups and drop-offs.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Will be driving in assigned territories as directed by supervisor and picking-up samples and delivering them to Middletown Office or Regional Service Center.
- Provide ALS clients with all necessary sampling activities, sample pick-ups and drop-offs.
- Communicate recurring bottles orders and directions to Field Services Coordinator to be placed in the scheduling program.
- Submit recurring bottles order and directions to the Field Services Coordinator to be placed in the scheduling program.
- Provide a complete daily sampling log in the bound Field Logbook.
- Assist part/full time couriers with chain of custody, bottle preparation, and maps/directions for the completion of their assigned duties.
- Store all samples in a cooler with ice and deliver to ALS Sample Receiving.
- Provide an accurate and completed chain of custody record of any sample in your possession.
- Convey any ALS client requests or concerns to the Field Services Supervisor or appropriate Customer Service Representative.
- Maintain routine vehicle maintenance, including fluid checks and/or replacements; exterior and interior cleaning of company vehicle.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current Driver's license with clean driving record
- Ability to operate company vehicle.
- Knows the region and able to read maps.
- Able to take ownership for meeting goals and objectives; willing to be accountable for own decisions, and willing to give 100%. Look for new ways to accomplish objectives.
- English verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with clients, staff and management.
- Multi-tasked, organized, detail oriented, and possesses problem solving capabilities; will have good time management capabilities.
- Self-motivated and self-directed; able to work independently.
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- High School education
- Interest in Science helpful but not required.
- 1+ years working as a Courier, driver, messenger, or related position.
- Able to speak and hear clearly while communicating with co-workers, Department team members, management, and clients.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs on a consistent basis (may request and use a dolly for situations requiring heavy loads).
- Able to sit, drive, and walk for 100% of an 8 hour day.
- Must be able to drive and get in and out of vehicle.
- Dexterity in hands and fingers to operate vehicle, computer and other equipment.
- Must have average vision and able to see to read reports and operate vehicle, office equipment.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
"ALS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society"
ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
EOE AA Minority, Female, Veteran, Individuals with Disabilities
Click Here to view the EEO is the Law poster
Click Here to view the FMLA Law poster
Click Here to view the EPPA Law Poster
Click Here to view the Pay Transparency Provision
Click Here to view company E-Verify Participation Poster
This job has expired.