American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality, and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Field Technician performs a wide variety of duties including repairs, troubleshooting, installation, and maintenance work orders. This position is responsible for facilitating and expediting the tenant turn process while ensuring company property quality standards are maintained. The Field Technician will help preserve the company assets, maintain a clean and safe work environment, by completing assigned occupied work orders in a timely manner while providing excellent customer service.
- Ensures that the property inventory is maintained to company standards including tenant turns, move-out inspections, marketing, and inspection of vendor work. Manages the process of ensuring compliance with company approved timelines and costs. Identifies required repairs and maintenance for long-term property preservation purposes.
- Performs all general troubleshooting inspections, installations, and various home repairs. Conducts tenant move-out process including physical move-outs, assessment of property condition and completion of reports, work scope requirements, and turn cost estimates. Ensures heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems are operational; performs reoccurring maintenance.
- Maintains all equipment in a clean, orderly, and functional condition; ensures all work complies with applicable laws, regulations, safety practices, and standards.
- Updates and completes mobile work orders received from the maintenance center; completes all work orders within the given timeframe to ensure tenant satisfaction.
- Fields emergency service calls when on call during nights and weekends. May be required to attend eviction property set outs and eviction hearings.
Work where you feel right at home -
- High school diploma or GED strongly preferred or the equivalent of five (5) years of Residential/Property maintenance or related experience required. Experience must include the use of basic hand tools and power tools.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) required.
- Experience using mobile devices (e.g., Apple iPad) preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of occupational hazards and safety methods (OSHA) required.
- Valid driver's license required.
- Universal EPA Certification or HVAC Type II Certification required.
- HVAC experience recommended.
- Associate degree or technical training certification desired.
- Experience with Field Service, CRM, and Yardi desired.
- Position is considered medium to heavy work - involves lifting no more than 100 pounds at a time with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 70 pounds. Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 70 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 30 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Occasionally required to climb, balance, crawl, repetitive motion and carry objects.
- Constantly required to stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, stand, walk, and grasp while wearing uniformed waist tool belt that weighs approximately 10 pounds.
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment, and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!
Maintenance jobs, repair jobs, maintenance and repair, turn technician, make ready technician, property maintenance jobs, real estate maintenance jobs, facility maintenance jobs, hands-on jobs
Information regarding AH4R's collection and use of your personal information can be found at https://www.ah4r.com/employeeprivacy
This job has expired.