Finance Administrators analyze vacation ownership sales proposals and create consumer purchase and loan documents. They review consumer credit history and internal standard operating procedures to determine loan qualification requirements. Finance Administrators are responsible for prioritizing contract documentation during a time sensitive live sale, while maintaining a high level of accuracy in a fast-paced environment.
The Finance Administrator will work in a team environment, along with other Finance Administrators, their team Manager, and remotely with the Sales and Sales Operations team member. The Sales Centers maintain weekend, evening, and holiday hours.
The Finance Administrator may also act as an onsite backup for other sales centers during overflow times, or due to inclement weather, system outages, etc.
- Reviews sales proposals and verifies accuracy alongside standard operating procedures.
- Data enters consumer and sale and financing information.
- Obtains and analyzes consumer credit history.
- Obtains and processes required down payments via credit cards, checks, and cash.
- Prioritizes efficient processing and printing of sales contracts.
- Protects sensitive consumer information and follows Welk Personally Identifiable Information guidelines.
- Ensures contracts are executed accurately and timely, and audits all personally prepared documents.
- Collaborates with other onsite department team members.
- Analyzes and communicates challenges and questions to management team.
- Balances competing stakeholder expectations and demands.
- Proposes ways to improve the team's process efficiencies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience or Knowledge Preferred:
- Strong attention to detail, resulting in accurate contract processing.
- Balances speed with efficiency.
- Consistently follows the "Welk High Five" service standards.
- Follows all company and department policies, practices, and procedures.
- Meets or exceeds delivery standards.
- Communicates regularly with management, and escalates challenges as needed.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Minimum two years' experience in the vacation ownership, consumer loan financing, banking, or mortgage/title industry.
- Experience working with Sales departments.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
Education and Certifications Preferred:
- Ability to balance multiple priorities.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Some college strongly preferred.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent organization, planning, and time management skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- High attention to detail.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive culture builder.
- Must be able to speak, understand, read, and write in English.