Meta is seeking a Director to lead our Data Center Finance & Business Planning (FBP) team. FBP's mission is to enable Meta to plan, prioritize, and execute as effectively as possible. FBP brings an independent and objective perspective to the data and decisions that we support and always advocates for intellectual honesty. You will be responsible for supporting the Data Center organization, which designs, builds, and operates our global data center infrastructure footprint for Meta. You will serve as the key liaison between Finance and the Data Center organization and oversee issues related to strategy, financial reporting & forecasting, and planning, i.e., resource prioritization and business management related to Meta's multi-billion-dollar infrastructure investments. With a deep understanding of the business levers underlying the operations of our Data Center team, you will be responsible for helping the business to drive toward well-informed decisions.
Finance Director, Data Center Responsibilities:
- Lead and develop a team of high performing finance professionals supporting Meta's Data Center Infrastructure group
- Serve as the primary finance adviser to the Head of Data Center Infrastructure, as well as leaders across the constituent teams, including Data Center's planning, site selection, construction, operations and sustainability teams
- Partner closely with Infrastructure and Finance executive leadership and operational teams to identify and evaluate strategic investment opportunities, drive resource prioritization and provide ad hoc decision support as required
- Lead FP&A activities for a growing business including budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning across CapEx, OpEx and headcount
- Drive reporting that includes financial performance, detailed reporting of key expense and other financial metrics, and executive level explanations of variances and trends
- Lead the preparation of financial analysis, commentary and presentation materials for financial updates to the CFO
- Lead key initiatives to continuously improve and automate Meta's financial controls and operations
- 12+ years of finance experience
- Understanding of infrastructure, semiconductor, telecom and/or related markets
- Experience building cross-functional relationships and partnering with senior leadership of organizations
- Analytical skills to translate large amounts of data into useful information
- Communication skills to tailor messaging as needed for audiences of varying level of seniority and technical expertise
- Management experience leading large and complex teams
- 12+ years of experience in financial planning
- Experience working at an internet related company
- Experience in web infrastructure, capital spending, and tech ops
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law. Please note that Meta may leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies in connection with applications for employment.
This job has expired.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.