Join National Dentex - a leading healthcare organization specializing in the dental industry. We offer a full spectrum of specialized products, services, and technologies to address any dental restoration need. Currently, we have 60+ labs throughout the country. Our team is growing, and we are hiring a number of key positions within our organization including this opportunity as a Financial Analyst in Jupiter, Florida.
This is a full-time position featuring employee benefits including: health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance; paid holiday, vacation, and sick time; 401K with company contribution; and tuition reimbursement!
New Grads with a Bachelors in Finance or Accounting welcome to apply!!
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Perform analytics and reporting. Utilize available tools (data warehouse, general ledger, Cognos, Microsoft Office Tools, etc.) to prepare reports and complete analysis.
- Develops/improves tools and templates for analytics and reporting.
- Budgeting, forecasting and planning for multiple locations and consolidations.
- Financial responsibility of P&L’s for multiple laboratories. Reviews monthly lab P&L’s, and performs variance analysis, understands trends, identifies areas of concerns.
- Business partner with laboratory operations leaders, providing guidance and direction on financial results, metrics and planning. Recommends actions to drive results.
- Monitor and report on areas of operational risk and/or opportunity. Collaborates with operations leaders to implement changes when needed.
- Implements analytical approaches and methodologies and assists in interpretation of results.
- Mentors and trains Lab Administrators.
- All other duties as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Analytical and problem solving skills coupled with the open mindedness to review and if needed, change the processes of the department to ensure the highest quality and efficiency standards are met.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- High level of oral and written communication skills to effectively deal with internal and external customers.
- Ability to lead multiple projects, meet required deadlines of each and deliver results.
- Understanding of accounting principles and concepts.
- Self-starter with demonstrated initiative, self-motivation and assertiveness.
- Must perform duties in an independent manner with minimal direction and supervision.
- Ability to listen and assess situations, providing possible solutions and feedback for consideration.
- Team player, maintaining a positive customer focus, both internally and externally.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing work environment.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
Hazardous Materials or Equipment Used: Physical Requirements:
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years’ experience in financial and operational data analyses and reporting
- MBA a plus
This job has expired.
- Perform tasks at workstations-standing and sitting for extended periods of time. May be required to lift, push, pull, or move up to 25 pounds.