Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Provide and prepare budgeting and forecasting analysis and support
- Prepares and reviews capital spending requests to ensure capital is being spent effectively and capital is being properly controlled
- Interpret financial transactions and events for users who must make economic or business decisions
- Partner with operations to help drive opportunities to increase revenues and/or reduce costs
- Perform ad hoc analysis as needed to support the business
- Analyze various other areas of the business as needed: accounts receivable, accounts payable, NWC, DSO, DPO
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity by self-identifying opportunities for improved analysis and business opportunities
- MBA preferred
- Bachelor's degree in related field (finance, accounting, business administration)
- Strong initiative and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Above average excel skills, financial results reporting, budgeting, as well as any combination of lab/scientific operations experience, leadership experience, or entrepreneurial experience with accountability for P&L
- Working knowledge of GAAP
- Exceptional attention to detail to ensure accuracy of information while meeting aggressive timelines
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential
- Goal oriented, with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Business acumen in projects involving pricing, operations, employee turnover, etc.
Schedule: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Excellent full time benefits including
Our top priority is the health and safety of our employees. You will be briefed on all of our Covid-19 measures and processes in place that are followed through-roughly to make sure the safety of our teammates and operations.ESS Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays