Altra Industrial Motion is a leading global designer and manufacturer of quality power transmission and motion control products utilized on a wide variety of industrial drivetrain applications.
Founded in 1857, TB Wood's has grown to become a global leader in the design and manufacturer of industrial couplings and belted drive solutions. TB Wood's foundry operations are capable of producing gray and ductile iron parts up to 10,000 lbs. per cast part. Reliable TB Wood's products are utilized in many key markets including food & beverage, energy, wastewater, concrete, metals, pulp & paper and material handling on applications such as conveyor systems, rolling mills, pumps, compressors, palletizers, de-barkers, printing equipment, fans & blowers, machine tools, and mixers. Learn more information at https://www.altramotion.com/our-brands/tb-woods-incorporated.
The Financial Clerk provides financial clerical and administrative support to serve the business. This position includes preparation of detailed and accurate work products for the business unit to better understand the state of the business, improve processes, and make informed short-term and strategic decisions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supports finance team with ad-hoc reporting, data package preparation, and compliance requests for internal and external customers
- Sends out daily Sales and Bookings report to management
- Prepares monthly customer and technical (Mechanical Power Transmission) association reports
- Assist with quarterly internal sales reporting on subaccounts
- Supports the month-end financial close process including Canadian entries and other standard adjustments for the group
- Intercompany vouching and balancing
- Responsible for maintaining and processing invoices for critical international vendor
- Back-up support for accounts payable role during peak times and as needed
- Prepares customer rebate files for product management review and processes approved account credits (domestic and Canadian)
- Maintains Canadian purchase price rebate file for distributor discounts
- Contributes to helping resolve customer payment deductions
- Participate in multiple projects, ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones, and following proper escalation paths when necessary
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Adaptable to organizational shifts, competing demands, and new responsibilities
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize within strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Relationship establishment and development
- Critical and creative thinking
- Comfortable learning new systems and automating routine tasks
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- High attention to detail and maintains a high level of accuracy
- Strong experience in financial support
Job Requirements Education and Experience Requirements
- High School diploma or GED required
- Associates degree (conferred or in progress) in a business-related discipline, preferred
- 3+ years of business or financial support work experience required
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
EEO Statement: The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Altra Industrial Motion Corp. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as an ""Altra Company."" Altra Industrial Motion Corp. and all Altra Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. The ""EEO is the Law"" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. If you have a disability and need assistance accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request assistance by sending an email to email@example.com
This job has expired.