Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world's most vibrant centers of commerce, with over 1 billion square feet in 19 countries, over $200B of gross AUM. Some of the world's largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create a competitive advantage. As a top ranked U.S. company among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Financial Operations Analyst
Prologis is looking for an Operations/Financial Analyst or Associate to join our multifaceted Operations team. You will have direct accountability and ownership of budgeting, forecasting, processing, planning, analysis and reporting of multiple financial metrics for a portfolio of assets within assigned markets in our growing Central Region. If you're looking to make an impact on a Global level, apply today!
Budgeting, Forecasting & Reporting
- Facilitate in the preparation and review of annual operating budgets, forecasts, reporting and monthly variance analysis.
- Craft collection of leasing assumptions, operating and capital expenses for budgets and forecasts.
- Prepare quarterly budget and forecast presentations to divisional leadership.
- Present forecasting, budgeting and reporting results to Market Officer, with a focus on key performance drivers.
- Provide guidance to Property Management and Leasing Teams on forecasting, budgeting, and reporting systems and processes.
- Support senior management and cross-functional business partners with timely, accurate and measurable analysis.
- Track key performance indicators (KPI's) (i.e., NOI, Same Store Sales, Occupancy, Rent Change, Turnover Costs, Capital Expenditures) and explain variances.
- Partnering with Accounting to review and understand monthly financial results.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as assigned.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Provide data stewardship for leasing activity from lease review through data entry, including workflow management and serve as a specialist in the reporting implications of lease transactions.
- Minimum of three years related work or related collegiate course work experience; Budgeting and forecasting experience along with Finance, Accounting, Economics and Real Estate background is a plus.
- Validated verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced Excel modeling skills.
- Proficient in Word and PowerPoint.
- Yardi and Tableau experience is a plus.
- Self-starter - ability to creatively seek new situations in a positive and proactive manner and analyses without heavy direction.
- Distinguished intellectual curiosity with strong desire to continuously learn, improve, and automate existing processes and tackle problems.
- Dedicated to delivering a high level of customer service and execute responsibilities with a sense of urgency and follow-through.
- Shown ability to prioritize and lead multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment with efficiency and accuracy.
All full-time roles in the US come with a robust benefits package which includes healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for employees and eligible dependents. Prologis also offers several other wellness, financial, and work/lifestyle-specific benefits. Our 401(k) retirement plan has a company match of 50% up to 12% of eligible compensation. We also offer generous PTO with a starting accrual of 22 days a year in addition to paid holidays and volunteer time.
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Employment Type:
Dallas, TexasAdditional Locations:
As a condition to the commencement of your employment, Prologis requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. You are considered fully vaccinated two (2) weeks after your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer, Moderna or Novavax vaccines, or two (2) weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. In addition, all employees must have at least one vaccine booster when eligible. Prologis will consider requests for a reasonable accommodation as to the vaccination requirement on the basis of a disability or sincerely-held religious belief in accordance with applicable law.
This job has expired.