An empty treadmill isn't compelling, but once someone steps on it, the stories are limitless. Our goal is to connect people emotionally to their fitness journey. We are a global team coming from different cultures and backgrounds with a shared passion to achieve and live our mission of inspiring healthier lives.
Inspire. Innovate. Make an impact and join our team!
Perform intermediate grinding and finishing tasks to established procedures and quality standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
NON-ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Grind and finish units including chipping, tacking, preparing, cleaning.
- Inspect for proper placements of welds and missing welds per print.
- Complete audit form as required.
- Load carts and move to stage area.
- Operate hoist.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English (read and understand).
- Basic sandblasting and/or grinding experience preferred.
- Lift up to 30 lbs frequently and 50 lbs occasionally.
- Push/pull up to 30 lbs.
- Walk, stand, bend, squat, kneel, twist/turn, reach overhead, climb ladder/stairs as necessary.
- Grasp and operate small hand tools and pallet jacks.
- Operate hoist.
Want to take the next step in your career?
Life Fitness takes pride in our talented employees and believe in providing opportunities for further growth and advancement. We encourage you to test your strengths, push your limits and unleash your potential.
If you feel the open position you see is right for you, we invite you to apply.
Learn more about us here.
Life Fitness does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Life Fitness and Workday Privacy Policies