C ome join the industry's leading manufacturer and distributor of floor coatings and cleaning solutions!
Hillyard, Inc. is currently taking applications for Matting Technician. The position will be in our St. Joseph, MO facility. Hillyard is a family-owned company founded in 1907! Our continued growth and expansion across the country is the result of our ongoing commitment to providing key resources that helps our customers achieve clean, safe and healthy facilities at the lowest total cost.
We grow leaders! Hillyard hires the best and brightest from all industries. In this position, you can expect to work in a fast-paced and professional environment where you will be surrounded by team members that challenge growth and focus on success.
We are seeking a team member who would be responsible for working closely with Fabrication Supervisor to plan and fabricate matting orders.
What's in it for You:
- Receives replenishment matting (rolled goods) inventory.
- Prioritizes orders according to company established guidelines.
- Prepares LTL and Small Parcel shipments for delivery in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Troubleshoots inventory discrepancies and implements corrective action.
- Maintains and distributes supply of matting samples to Hillyard sales team.
- Days shift work
- Exceptional training to ensure you have a solid foundation for success
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- Industry leading 401(K) and profit-sharing program
- Excellent medical, vision, dental plans, and paid time off programs
We believe Hillyard Team Members are our most valuable assets and we continue to invest in our people. If you're ready for a rewarding career with a stable, growing company, we encourage you to apply! Click here to find out more about this opportunity and how to become a Hillyard Team Member. Click here to view a full position description Hillyard is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
#CB #ZRSTART YOUR APPLICATION
This job has expired.