Keller North America, Inc. is a leading drilled foundation, earth retention, and geotechnical specialty contractor with offices located throughout the United States. Keller routinely develops innovative, practical, and cost-effective solutions to challenging geotechnical problems for its customers. As the leader in Geotechnical we are constantly looking to expand our team and find personal that are willing to grow within our company.
Keller is actively searching for a qualified working Geotechnical Foreman to join our successful geotechnical construction team. Keller is one of the largest geotechnical construction companies in the United States offering competitive wages and opportunities for growth.
Applicants must have documentation of two or more years of experience in the safe and efficient oversight and supervision of onsite crew(s) working within the geotechnical construction realm. Applicants must possess safe operating skills with skid steers, warehouse and all-terrain forklifts, hydraulic excavators, and wheeled front-end loaders. Applicants will also be expected to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Lead onsite crew during specific geotechnical techniques including; Soil nail, Shotcrete, Beam & Lagging, Tieback Anchors, Micropiles, and or Specialty Grouting Installation
- Operate, inspect and maintain equipment to manufacturers specifications
- Rigging, hoisting, and spotting for equipment movement according to written, verbal, and/or signaled instructions
- Ensure compliance with onsite production and quality processes
- Troubleshoot mechanical issues quickly and efficiently with the analytical ability to find solutions to difficult technical problems
- Complete all job-related duties as instructed by supervisor
- Maintain safe working conditions and adhere to Occupational Health and Safety regulations
More experienced applicants will have experience working with specialized track mounted drills such as Klemm, Berretta, and TEI drills used in the geotechnical industry. Proper documentation and experience will be required.
In addition to operating heavy equipment, applicants will be expected to perform basic labor tasks. These labor tasks require extensive physical activity including digging ditches and trenches with shovels and picks, backfilling excavations, lubricating and cleaning equipment, organizing construction materials and supplies, cleaning and preparing construction sites to eliminate rubble, debris and any other hazards, along with many other physical tasks required on typical construction sites. Applicant may also be expected to safely operate hand and power tools of all types including jackhammers, drills, saws, grinders, concrete mixers, pneumatic tampers, etc.
Qualified candidates must have or be:
- Hands-on experience as a foreman or crew lead in the construction industry
- Self-motivated and willing to travel
- Ability to work in a team environment with interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to perform physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks; to include frequent bending, kneeling and lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs
- Comfortable working outdoors in a high-stress environment with extreme weather fluctuations
- Ability to work in confined and cluttered spaces
- Capable of climbing and keeping balance on uneven areas
- Prior OSHA, First Aid, and/or Safety Training preferred
- Specific experience in ground improvement, grouting and/or earth retention a plus
Applicants must possess the skills to work safely and efficiently at all times, be drug free, have reliable transportation to and from the jobsite, have valid identification, and must be eligible to work in the United States as verified through E-Verify. Extensive out of state travel at 4-5 weeks at a time is required. Base pay rate is $25 to 30/hour - Actual pay rate is based on experience.
While it is preferred, candidates do NOT
have to live within the Rocky Mountain Region. All travel expenses will be covered from the candidate's home of record.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to contact our office with any questions. Applications can be emailed, mailed, or faxed to:
Keller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keller Foundations is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
This job has expired.