Mueller Company (Mueller Co.), the nation's leading manufacturer of flow control devices for the water and gas distribution industries. Mueller is currently seeking qualified candidates to join our Pattern Shop as Foundry Pattern Makers.
These positions are on 1st shift, Monday - Friday (6:30am - 3:00pm) with some overtime. The rate of pay is $32.00/hr.
Candidates MUST HAVE 4 years of verifiable experience as an experienced machinist and/or working within a pattern shop environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Experience and/or Education:
- Work consists of operating a variety of lathes, milling machines, drill presses, grinders, etc.
- Position will require assembling and the use of machinist tools to construct, repair, maintain and calibrate patterns and core boxes in accordance with engineering specifications.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints.
- Sharpen all tools as needed.
- Requires little to no instruction or supervision.
- Maintain equipment and working area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to all safety procedures and regulations.
Perks of Joining Our Team:
- 4+ years of verifiable experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft office systems
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 5% 401(k) Retirement Plan
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Other Benefits Also Available
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other category protected by law.