Who You'll Work With
As a modernized technology company, our Slalom Technologists are disrupting the market and bringing to life the art of the possible for our clients. We have passion for building strategies, solutions, and creative products to help our clients solve their most complex and interesting business problems. We surround our technologists with interesting tasks, innovative minds, and emerging technologies.
Slalom is seeking a talented Front-End Engineer to join our Modern UI Practice in Seattle. In this role, you will deliver engaging, modern web experiences for customers, partners, and employees. As a Front-End Engineer, your role could vary from project to project, so it requires someone who is flexible, open to new tasks, and willing to work in situations where scope may not always be clearly defined.
You will be keenly engaged on enterprise projects including websites, web apps, native mobile apps, and customer portals. In this role you will work in small teams on various software development and design projects, ranging from weeks to months in duration, delivering quality solutions to our clients.
What You'll Do
• Own front-end experience activities including UI design, development, testing, and support of complex web and native applications
• Use technical knowledge to design and build complex web applications to meet client requirements/specifications
• Create beautifully designed UIs that are efficient and implemented to the highest industry/client standards
• Mentor clients, work on projects alone, participate as a team member
• Follow a project methodology that allows for scope and budget management of all sub-projects, program support activities, organizational structure, and success criteria
• Identify potential risks and issues, anticipate points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address concerns
• Attend and direct meetings; provide project status reporting to the client
• Produce applications that provide measurable business value to our clients
What You'll Bring
• 3+ years of creative agency design experience
• Proficient in UX design software (Sketch, Adobe XD or Figma)
• Strong investigative, critical, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to work alone or as part of an agile team
• Able to draw on past experiences and projects to define highly successful solutions
Slalom is a global consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 41 markets around the world, Slalom's teams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They are backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 12,000 employees. Slalom has been named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running and is regularly recognized by employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud to invest in benefits that include: meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly $350 reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!