The Assembler assembles graphite and other components according to drawings and specifications.
- Gather required components for the assembly being worked on
- Assemble components per drawings and specifications
- Maintain serial numbers on quality documents
- Stage and organize WIP
- After assembly is complete place into shipping container
- After approval from inspection seal liner and secure lid prepare for shipment per specifications
- Cut length and width of felt as specified on work order
- Keep area clean and organized
- High school diploma
- Basic understanding of blueprint reading for sizes and tolerances
- Ability to drive a forklift
- 1 year of experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to work multiple shifts
Convince us with your skills and strengths - in an experienced team, working on challenging tasks. With our leading-edge technologies and materials, you will have freedom to act and a wide range of development opportunities. Attractive remuneration as well as smart fringe benefits are part of our offer. Equal Opportunity Employer
We provide equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other classification protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
This job has expired.