What you'll do at
Do you enjoy helping customers figure out and find what they need?
From every day needs to special occasions, customers need you to take them to that special product. As a sales associate in Apparel, Entertainment, Toys, Sporting Goods -- or any one of our dozens of departments -- you can make someone's day better.
You'll find that being a sales associate will keep you moving. It's up to you to keep your aisles neat and clean, work with multiple supervisors and fellow associates, stock shelves, and answer tricky questions -- you may even have to pitch in to help check out customers. The more you know about the store, the more successful you'll be.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Walk up to 5 miles each day while fulfilling online customer orders
- Review customer orders, locate and select merchandise on the salesfloor
- Ensure customer orders are filled accurately
- Smile, greet, and thank customers with a positive attitude
- Dispense customer orders quickly and accurately in varying weather conditions
* For a complete list of duties and responsibilities, please see the actual job description.
#storejobs About Walmart
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.Frequently asked questions
On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
On average, it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application for the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to apply as our system saves some of your application information. Please note that some positions require the completion of assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those would take additional time.
Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so please make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the submit button.
How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart processes application information using an applicant tracking system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high security standards by Walmart.
What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
- Internet Explorer 8.0+
- Firefox 4.0+
- Safari 4.0+
- Chrome 12+