Linde Gas & Equipment Inc. is seeking a General Sales Manager to join our team located in Lubbock TX. The General Sales Manager will effectively manage Sales and Territory Managers for the profitable growth of the sales of industrial gas, micro-bulk and gas equipment sales within their assigned region. General Sales Managers will set goals for profitable growth, review account plans/sales reports, works with cost-to-serve model to ensure Sales and Industrial Gas/Microbulk Territory Managers are managing their territories effectively.
- Ensures region meets or exceeds financial targets for sales, margin and operating profit
- Creates sales plans & KPIs for assigned region to meet sales objectives
- Maintains and increases existing revenue stream
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with key Linde customers in the region
- Secures long term Product Service Agreements (PSA) with LINDE customers
- Resolves customer concerns in a timely manner
- Maximizes wallet share by coordinating with LINDE marketing programs
- Maintains a close relationship with other regions & Business Units
- Responsible for working with National Gas Group in bringing new products and services relating to specialty gases back to the region
- Perform all job duties in compliance with Safety standards
- Manages people in accordance with LINDE's Leadership Strategy
- Provides guidance to team members on how to provide service consistent with Customer Based Behaviors
- Removes barriers that may cause roadblocks for team members to achieve their goals
- Approve and control department budget and expenses
- Participates with LEAN and Six Sigma projects that relate to Industrial Gas
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA Preferred
- Defined Sales Process is required
- 10+ years Sales experience
- Large account management experience
- 3+ years Management/Leadership role
- Strong background in Industrial gases and equipment
- Chemistry or Engineering background preferred
- PetroChemical Industry experience preferred
- Laser/Met Fab experience preferred
- Strong Computer and Internet Research Skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Solid Interpersonal and Written Communication Skills
- Requires a minimum of 25% travel
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.lindeus.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
This job has expired.