Georgia Operations Management Leadership Program (Entry Level Professional)
Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, is hiring!
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Operations Management Leadership Development Program
This is a highly selective rotational leadership program designed to develop Michelin's next generation of leaders.
How does it work?
- 1-2 year program principally based in our Retread Manufacturing Plant in Covington, GA with short training sessions in other Michelin locations.
- Consists of 2-3 rotational assignments or internal consulting projects within our operations teams (supply chain, progress engineering, production management, and/or quality process engineering)
What's in it for you?
- Provides an accelerated, broad-based start to your Michelin career
- Enables you to build a strong, foundational understanding of Michelin's business
- Develops your skills and leadership experience in key functional areas
What happens after?
Michelin's robust approach to career management means your individual needs, interests, and passions are leveraged to identify your next assignment as well as your long-term career path.
Are you a fit?
We are looking for individuals with a track record of leadership experience with a focus on performance and success.
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from an engineering, organizationl leadership, or operations management program.
- Junior Military Officers (JMO) and exiting the military
- Leadership experience in work, community, or school
- Analytical, problem solvers with strong business acumen
• Achieve the expected project or assignment deliverables for each rotational assignment.
• Ensure the proper level of mastery, as required for the team, of operational standards (MOS..) and MMW foundations.
• Learn Michelin's overall business strategies, levers for progress, and leadership culture.Moving Forward Together: Apply Today!
Dedicated to the improvement of sustainable mobility, Michelin designs, manufactures and sells tires for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm equipment, heavy-duty trucks and motorcycles.
Michelin also offers a full range of innovative services and solutions that help make mobility safer, more efficient and more environmentally friendly. To create unique mobility experiences, Michelin publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases.
Headquartered in Greenville, S.C., Michelin North America
employs more than 20,000 people and operates 19 major manufacturing plants in the U.S. and Canada.
Michelin is recognized as an employer of choice by the people who work here. They stay at Michelin because they have careers with a purpose at a company with a purpose. In fact, more than 97 percent of Michelin employees say they choose to move forward together with our company each year.
Michelin's status as a great place to work has been validated by the leading authorities on workplace culture:
· Forbes list of "Most Diverse Place to Work" and "Best Employer for New Grads"
· Fortune list of "World Most Admired Companies"
· Voted on the top 50 Employers list by the readers of Minority Engineer magazine, Women Engineer magazine and STEM Workforce Diversity magazine.
· Top Company for Women to work for in Transportation.
Michelin takes an advanced approach to career development, ensuring that you will come for a job but stay for a career. More than 75 percent of our managers are promoted from within, and we offer multiple career development paths to challenge employees to grow and realize their purpose across the span of their individual careers.
Apply now and start your own mobility journey with Michelin today.
Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
· Paternity leave
· Maternity leave
· Tuition reimbursement
· Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several company locations
· Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide facilities
· 529 college savings plan
· A 401(k) match
· Free tires based upon years of service
· An Employee Assistance Program
· A relocation assistance program
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at email@example.com
This position is not available for immigration sponsorship
This job has expired.